Live the New Zealand dream


Apply online now!

Apply online now!

Apply online now!



In order to study as an international student in New Zealand for more than 3 months, you will need a Student Visa. When you apply for a visa, you have to supply:
  • A completed and signed Application to Study in New Zealand form
  • The application fee
  • Your passport
  • A recent passport photograph
  • Evidence of financial support while in New Zealand
  • The Offer of Place from Howick College (that we will send you once you have succesfully applied)
  • Evidence that you have paid the course fees (We will send you a receipt)
  • Evidence of a guarantee of accommodation (We will send this to you)

These requirements are explained in greater detail on the Immigration Service website -

Copyright 2018 Howick CollegeIAll right reservedI

Sign up for some more information

join our mailing list
* indicates required